Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Are You Depressed?



Depression checklist
•I feel sad or irritable
•I have lost interest in activities I used to enjoy
•I’m eating much less than I usually do and have lost weight, or I’m eating much more than I usually do and have gained weight.
•I am sleeping much less or more than I usually do.
•I have no energy or feel tired much of the time.
•I feel anxious and can’t seem to sit still.
•I feel guilty or worthless.
•I have trouble concentrating or find it hard to make decisions.
•I have recurring thoughts about death or suicide, I have a suicide plan, or I have tried to commit suicide.

If you checked 5 or more boxes on the depression side, including at least 1 of the first 2 boxes, you may be suffering from an episode of major depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment